*It’s possible to throw an epic party for under $40! Stick to the dollar stores for decorations and buy items that can be used from year to year. The days following Halloween are the best times to purchase large blow up items and other Halloween decor.
* Watch for Fall Harvests. I find the cheapest pumpkins by driving around and purchasing them at local homes that have them out for sale. You will save a LOT of money and get a larger pumpkin for buying local.
The free Flipp app is available for IOS and Android. You can search weekly ads, coupons and navigate through your favorite stores. The app allows you to check out specific foods or browse a variety of retailers. Once you download the app and add your location, Flipp will locate the stores in your area and you can click on your favorite store to explore its best deals. You can tap a retailer, check out the coupons and load them to your loyalty cards. There are thousands of retailers available including Kroger, Walmart, Big Lots, CVS Pharmacy, Aldi’s, Family Dollar, Home Depot, Loews and Dicks Sporting Goods to name a few. You can even save money on your favorite and find deals at Petco.
Halloween Deals on Flipp in Chicago:
- CVS – Reese’s, Hershey’s, or Twizzlers snack size candy bags, 3 for $9.99
- Big Lots – All Halloween candy, 2 for $6
- Joann – Entire stock of Maker’s Halloween Decor & Boneyard Decor, 50% off
- CVS – All Halloween lighting, animations, and decor, 25% off